[TR] Overseas TR Sale

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Tue Dec 3 23:51:26 MST 2013

Thank you Phil for your kind endorsement.  Nobody within 150 miles to do an
independent inspection, oddly the prospective buyer has not brought that up.
Of course he has seen many before and after pictures.

I consulted a friend this afternoon who has sold cars into England and he
states that he was always paid up front via wire transfer, which is best for
everyone's record keeping.

Have not closed the sale as yet, but getting close.

Thanks,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On