[TR] Overseas TR Sale

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Tue Dec 3 13:52:17 MST 2013

I have an individual in Europe interested in purchasing my TR3.  What is the
collective wisdom to make this transaction safe for both he & I?  His
concern of course is that the car is everything that I say it
is in appearance and mechanically.   I have sent many pictures and feel he
is close to making a decision but not 100% sure.

Would love to hear from someone who has BTDT.

BTW, I would love for the car to stay in the US (hint, hint)
http://abilene.craigslist.org/cto/4205450858.html

Thanks,
Bill
Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
 <http://www.triumphowners.com/1566> www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"

"Keep Calm and Carry On"