[TR] Gearbox Woes

James Henningsen trguy75 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 19:24:02 MST 2013

Thanks for the posts to date.  I just use the jtype od to describe my whole
tranny.  The OD works fine.  I had heard that the forks could have been bent
and that could cause a similar problem and that I could try a different top
cover, which I have to see if that works.  Just hadn't gotten around to it.
jim