[TR] tr-3 temp sensor

greg at gelhar.com greg at gelhar.com
Sat Aug 31 20:12:40 MDT 2013

Are you sure that its not only the spiral wound protection wire around the
capillary tube that is moving? The sensing bulb seals by a tapered surface
against the thermostat housing and the capillary tube nut only holds it in
place. If the capillary tube itself does not move, you are good to go.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN