[TR] Flushing Brake System

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:37:21 MDT 2013

Bill -

I just did a British car and used the same method as I did on my 2 TRs --
sucked as much of the old juice out of the reservoirs as I could, then
filled them with DOT5.  Let it sit awhile (overnight was what I did) then
bled everywhere as usual until the fluid coming out was purple.

My TRs got this treatment 12 years ago and have those brakes have never
giving me any trouble.

Insert the usual disclaimer here -- YMMV, for information only, comments
are not the views of the producers or Sony International, professional
driver on a closed course - do not attempt, etc.

Geo