[TR] Flushing Brake System

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Aug 29 15:21:53 MDT 2013

Just blow it out and flush the DOT5 through, no biggie.  Be careful blowing
the old DOT3, don't let it get on any painted surfaces.

Bill
Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"Keep Calm and Carry On