[TR] Mystery S/N or VIN

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Aug 23 17:20:41 MDT 2013

---- Don Hiscock <don.hiscock at gmail.com> wrote:
> Generally similar tags have been seen on CA cars that were carried over
> from one year's inventory to the next (per John Warfield).  The formatting
> was completely different though -- those tags had something like ST-63 or
> similar.

FWIW, here's a shot of an STC tag.  I've seen several others, they weren't always the same color but the size, shape and script was always the same.
http://tinyurl.com/2awrm8l
(Sorry for the poor photo, that was my first digital camera and it didn't have macro mode or even 1/2 megapixel resolution.)

Keith's tag seems to be something different.

Randall