[TR] Mystery S/N or VIN

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 13:18:34 MDT 2013

Generally similar tags have been seen on CA cars that were carried over
from one year's inventory to the next (per John Warfield).  The formatting
was completely different though -- those tags had something like ST-63 or
similar.  It doesn't seem to be known exactly what your tag represents.

Do you know what state it was originally sold in?