[TR] Mystery S/N or VIN

Keith Stewart keithstewart at execulink.com
Thu Aug 22 16:33:50 MDT 2013

The position is shown in the picture. It is at right angles and underneath the
Commission No. plate. The body number plate is on the other side of the
firewall. The body number plate and the commission number plate are consistent
with one another but as far as being in the same series, this number does not
fit. I am wondering if it contains different information.

Keith Stewart
keithstewart at execulink.com

On 2013-08-22, at 5:56 PM, Bob Labuz <yellowtr at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Keith
>
> Hard to tell without its exact position but it could be a body number plate
although it should be attached with rivets.

> Bob
>
> On 08/22/2013 05:39 PM, Keith Stewart wrote:
>> Whilet I am familiar with the vehicle#, body#, engine# etc. on our
Triumphs, I