[TR] The Elkhart Lake Vintage Festival. Featuring the Kastner Cup. 6-8 September

Joe Alexander n197tr4 at cs.com
Sun Aug 4 12:57:17 MDT 2013

Triumph List:

If you are planning to join us at Road America in September, we have a Triumph
Package Deal for you.  If you are interested, please contact me.

We are also looking for some nicely prepared TRs. Most slots are fill for the
Gather on the Green car show, but we need a few more.

Package deal includes Gate, Dinner on Friday Nite, and more. Your "crew"
assignment will be with the TR250K. We have race car garages rented at Turn 14
and Paddock Parking for street Triumphs will be at Turn 5.

Event Poster is available and Kas will be there to sign it.

Joe Alexander
Friends Of Triumph
N197tr4 at cs.com

P.S. This is the biggest Kastner Cup we have ever had and there are activities
for everyone.