[TR] Pushrods tr4 engine won't go back down.

Dave Massey dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Aug 4 08:37:36 MDT 2013

 I had this happen once.  The problem is the oil on the lifter/pushrod
interface will create enough suction to lift lift the lifter along with the
pushrod to the point where the lifter comes out of its hole in the block.  If
you get lucky you can manipulate the lifter and get it to fall back into the
hole.  But since you are going to pull the head anyway you can address the
issue directly at that time so don't worry about it.

Dave Massey