[TR] Oddball TR3 Hard Top Part

William Brewer wsb1960tr3a at att.net
Sat Apr 27 22:32:44 MDT 2013

     Looking through a box of unused TR3 parts I found this bracket that I
bought from TRF. No idea where it goes. I tried looking up the part number on
TRF's site and couldn't find anything like it. I've got mislabeled parts in
the past from both Moss and TRF. Maybe this if for something else. 

Supposedly it goes to the TR3 hardtop.

Anyone know what this is and where it's used?

     Bill in

More information about the Triumphs mailing list