[TR] Moss "Classic Seat" for the TR6

spamiam at comcast.net spamiam at comcast.net
Mon Apr 22 13:31:30 MDT 2013

Dave, I had considered Miata seats. They do seem to require a different/custom
mounting frame and extra holes in the floor pan. I have not seen any seats
that are in good shape and have the right color (black, preferably white
piping). But this is a good suggestion if I can find the right seats.

-Tony