[TR] TR6: Justin Wagner valve cover

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 16 16:46:25 MDT 2013

Jeff,

Justin posted on the 6-pack forum some time last year that his current
day job is taking up all his time and will not be making the gaskets
anytime soon. It is too bad because the gaskets are top quality. He also
mentioned the facility where they were manufactured either moved or closed.

I guess I am a lucky one as I have them on my 3, 4 and 6.

Bob