[TR] TR6 Accelerator shaft bushings

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 19:20:33 MDT 2013

Good to know there is a commercially available product that works for the bushings.  I tried the ones from the Roadster Factory and no combination of warming it to make it soft lubrication force and finally some trimming could get them in.  I am by no means the best mechanic but am pretty dogged and persistent. I gave up and spent much less time fabricating a couple washers welded to some steel tube.  Has worked fine for a couple years.  Greg Lemon