[TR] TR6 performance

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 14:10:09 MDT 2013

If the handling has gotten to the point that it needs work maybe the
engine tuning has been neglected and is also needing work.

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)