[TR] TR Auction in NC - Check It Out

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 19:03:42 MDT 2013

Jim -

Apparently you needn't worry about any TRs ending up in a scrap yard in these
parts  - all the TR250s and the TR4 went for what I thought was too much money
- the grey TR6 wreck in the woods went for over $500  - I bought the white TR6
for a decent price and every Triumph and Triumph part on the property went
home with a Triumph enthusiast.
It was actually a fun day - probably because there were entirely too many
people there that I knew.   ;-)

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:21 PM, "James Henningsen" <trguy75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jack:
> Didnbt mean to spoil the auction for you. Just wanted to make sure they
donbt end up in a scrap yard.
> Jim

for at least 3 years - of course the best cars sold a while back.

> I made the decision earlier in the week to go to this auction instead of an
autocross tomorrow - I saw it as a chance to score dirt cheap parts cars -
since the auction has now been splashed across the internet (on the eTCOC list
as well as here) I regret even thinking about missing an autocross.
> If ANY of you are going to this auction and bidding on any of these
Triumphs, PLEASE LET ME KNOW NOW - nothing will be cheap enough for me if
several of us are there bidding against each other - and its not to late for
me to go Autocross instead.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mcgaheyrx@aol.com