[TR] tr3b

Carl TR cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Sun Apr 7 11:19:44 MDT 2013

Not from a 3B but a very late 3A...

Markings as original:

http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/cfmtr3a/media/TS81802LO/00-EngineMarkings.
jpg.html

I masked off the lettering when I painted the engine and then repainted them
trying somewhat successfully to match the brush strokes.

http://s1001.photobucket.com/user/cfmtr3a/media/TS81802LO/05-EngineRe-marked
.jpg.html

I have seen one other '3 engine painted red.  According to the owner it had
a different numbering code that indicated it was factory rebuilt.  I can't
remember for sure what was different about the engine number.

Carl

1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO

 <http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/> http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/

Tampa, FL