[TR] tr3b

Andrew S. Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 17:28:58 MDT 2013

 I knew of one pretty original TR3B out of Long Island whose long-time owner
swore the red engine was as originally delivered. I've heard other instances
of this as well, so who knows?

As for the "1959" on the commission number plate, I think that simply
indicated the year that that particular Corporation was formed (possibly
having something to do with the end of the agreement to build Ferguson
tractors or something like that? I know I've seen references buried somewhere
in one of the Triumph history books).

Nice looking 3B regardless!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us