[TR] location of radiator overflow bottle in TR4A

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Sun Apr 7 06:49:42 MDT 2013

Thanks Adrian,
I was telling Guy yesturday that I didn't think of "under" the radiator on
that bracket.. My oldest grand daughter was about 3 when I bought the car, now
she is 15-1/2 and wanting to know when I will have it done :)..
Today I hope to finish installing the transmission tunnel. (Wish that was
done).
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A
Cincinnati, Ohio USA