[TR] The good, the bad, the ??

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 16:38:21 MDT 2013

I sent this once, but don't think it went through (my mistake, nothing wrong
with the list)

Mark has stuck with the basic concept and just kept making it work better
(Unlike some software service providers who seem to think they need to
reinvent
the wheel every 18 months, and make us relearn how to do the things we want
to do and could do fine on the old system) , I remember when there was a
significant and somewhat unrpedictable lag in posts to the list  In the past
sometimes I would see responses to my question before I saw my question on
the list, but it works pretty quickly and consistently now.

For those that want forum style they are out there to use, as pointed out
Mark has created on, there is the British Car Forum, and others marque
specific, and many of my fellow listers use them too, I too like the the
"push" technology of the
list, the daily "conversation" with my list buddies, who I feel I know and
respect, even though I have never met most of them face to face, and I guess
I feel it is somewhat appropriate that we soldier along with (ahem) old
fashioned e-mail while we soldier along with our old tech but oh so charming
LBCs.

If you need to send a pic you can do a link, or send a pic direct to the
person who needs it, I am fairly new to the triumph list, but have been on
the Healey list for quite a while, the lists are a great resource.

Greg Lemon
TR250