[TR] The good, the bad, the ??

Mark Hooper mhooper at indiefilmnet.com
Fri Apr 5 10:17:00 MDT 2013

I understand that experience Marty. I like to see the conversation going on,
even if I have nothing to contribute or request at the moment. It's a bit of a
virtual club, formed by people with a real common interest. And the occasional
off-topics are fun to watch and sometimes participate in. In a forum, I jump
in to find some data and then get out. Not a community, just a reference.

Mark