[TR] Goodparts adjustable brackets - question

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 19:40:38 MDT 2013

They are a great product - well made, absolutely will hold their position -
but they are not a substitute for shims behind the brackets for toe adjustment
- if you needed those before, you will still need them - the adjustable
brackets allow for precise camber adjustment

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 3, 2013, at 7:54 PM, Mark Hooper <mhooper at indiefilmnet.com> wrote:

> I've been considering the adjustable trailing arm brackets sold by
Goodparts

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/mcgaheyrx@aol.com