[TR] TR4, Fuel pump,and Flagstaff

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 09:41:08 MDT 2012

TeriAnn - Thank you for that information. I've talked to Seven Day Auto -
the guy once had a Healy - so understands the problem. He figures way under
an hour, which is what it would take even me.  I'll have Moss ship a gasket
directly, and have an appointment there on Monday.
See you in Flagstaff!
John