[TR] TR3A rear spring "fulcrum" bolt

Art McEwen amcewen2 at cogeco.ca
Sun Sep 9 09:57:08 MDT 2012

Thanks all,  I'm chasing a banging noise in the rear and I thought maybe
the front silent block was perished and allowing the spring to move
around on the bolt but it's not that bad so I'm just bolting everything
back up.  I think what I'll do over the winter is construct a vice to
apply inward pressure to the bolt and maybe tighten it every couple of
weeks to see if that removes it.    I think the noise is the result of
the shocks sliding on their mounting bracket holes which have become
more slots then holes.