[TR] CA & PA reps at VTR?

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Sat Sep 8 16:33:05 MDT 2012

Copied this from the BCF today, surely there will be more than one
representative from the golden & keystone states?

BTW, if anyone is travelling down Texas Hwy 36 to VTR, I would like to join
you in Abilene.

Bill

"I was at breakfast the other morning with some TTR members and found only
one person from California has registered for the VTR convention in
Galveston this fall. And no body from Pennsylvania. I know I will be there,
as will Randy but I wonder who else? Anyone waiting until the last minute to
register?

It's going to be a wonderful event and I hope to see some of you-all there.
http://www.kingswayrc.com/txtr/VTR2012/index.html
<http://www.kingswayrc.com/txtr/VTR2012/index.html