[TR] seat tracks

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Sep 6 05:59:17 MDT 2012

I just put new seat tracks in my TR3 and they slide quite easily.  In fact
they seem a little too loose and I've adjusted the seat mounting to tighten
them up a bit.

Do the individual tracks slide OK when not attached to the seat?  It could
be the seat is putting a twist load on the slide causing them to bind.  Or
it could be they just need lub.

Dave