[TR] Non TR question

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Mon Oct 22 13:00:29 MDT 2012

I agree with Frank, I am running an Auto Spark harness (also sold by BW)
with no problems four years in.  Have a friend with a 1970 E-Type, probably
stock or original harness, no problems reported from him over ten years.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti