[TR] Non TR question

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 12:29:47 MDT 2012

personally i have no problems with the original wiring of LBC's.
put in a new
harness from British wire.
be sure the bullet connectors are good and that
ground wires are properly grounded.
if you want added peace of mind shrink
tape over the bullet connectors
use the electric grease because of where you
are.

that the old lucas electric was bad was more myth than fact. it was
about non maintenance.