[TR] Trade or sell TR4 for Herald convertible

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 20 16:38:18 MDT 2012

Nick,

Dont do it! The TR4s are becoming very rare by the day. And I took a
quick look at yours and it is a beauty!

I am lucky to have a 3, 4 and a 6 and I have to say the 4 is the one
that gets the oooh ahhhs at car hops and shows. One does not see them
come up too often on Ebay and Craigslist. At least in my area. I have
had my 4 for  6 seasons since restoration and I have seen 2 others in my
travels.

Get a Herald fix ur upper and put the 4 in storage for now. I see
Heralds on Ebay from time to time for very low $.

Bob