[TR] Trade or sell TR4 for Herald convertible

Nick Wolf northwestnick at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:21:19 MDT 2012

Hi listers
  I've got a growing family, which is why I haven't posted here in a long
time.  It's also why I've decided to sell my TR4 and go looking for a
Herald convertible.  Michelotti styling with 4 seats!
  My car is an early '62 TR4, signal red with black leather interior and
overdrive. It's an older restoration in good shape, with just a few quirks
to sort out.
  Is there anyone out there with a really nice Herald who might be
interested in a part trade?  Please contact me off list.
  Details and photos are here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3353232526.html

  Thanks!
-Nick