[TR] Stupid, stupid

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Fri Oct 19 11:44:31 MDT 2012

No, do not try to drill the glass.

It will solve you problem in that you will have to remove the frame to replace
the windshield.

Bill

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 19, 2012, at 12:18 PM, "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard at uprichard.net>
wrote:

Thanks as always to Randall.  Solves my problem for the one hole not obscured
by the windscreen glass.  The other hole, unfortunately, is.  Before I go
with
the JB weld option, is there any way of drilling through glass without
cracking it?  The pop-rivet nut insert isn't going to work as the glass is
too
close to the frame.

Before you ask, the glass can't be removed from the frame.  It's a long
story.....

Andrew Uprichard