[TR] Jag alt.

John Young jeyoung_2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 15:57:10 MDT 2012

Earlier this year, I lost the alternator out of my '78 spit at a british car
festival, bought a cheap charger, charged the battery and drove home that way.
Still enough charge to start several times.

John Young NASS# 528
Indiana
'78
Spitfire
'66 Spitfire
'59 TR3A (being repaired after 37 yrs ownership)