[TR] Jag alt.

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Oct 14 15:12:26 MDT 2012

I'll bet the old Saturn alternator swap used on TR7's and 8's will work but
you will have to get the right pulley and swap pulleys.

But it might be cheaper to just buy another battery and drive.  I drove all
the way back from Summer Party (10+ hours) on a battery.  Just don't drive
at night.  Lights will kill a battery in an hour or two.

Dave