[TR] 89mm pistons & liners

Allen Hess allenhess at mgcarclub.com
Tue Oct 9 18:27:11 MDT 2012

I haven't purchased any yet. The BPNW page has a Powertune logo with
the British flag, though I can't find them on the web.
http://www.bpnorthwest.com/index.php/triumph/tr2-tr3-tr4-tr4a/piston-and-liner-kit-89mm.html
Moss doesn't say where they are made but the description and image of
the piston is very much the same.

I didn't know BFE also made a set until Marty Sukey mentioned it.

Do you plan to use yours for the street?

Allen