[TR] Clutch movement

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 8 06:01:49 MDT 2012

Dave,

I have to agree. I just switched rides from my 72 6 to my 63 4 and the
first time out last Friday, I thought my clutch on the 4 was too soft.
But I checked it out on a short drive around the block and everything
was fine. Fluid level was fine and so was the operation. It was just I
was used to the much harder pedal on the 6. Now on the 3, it is even
better. I know the 3 and 4 have the same pressure plate and slave but I
think the MC must be a bigger diameter than on the 3. I have to say, the
clutch operation on the 3 is the best of the 3 Triumphs I own.

All engage at the same spot, just that all 3 require different amounts
of force from my foot!

Bob