[TR] How hot is too hot?

Wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Sat Oct 6 08:30:25 MDT 2012

If you vacuum advance is leaking air that can lean out your mixture and
cause a hotter engine.  Pull a spark plug and check the color.

Did your radiator guy actually check the flow of the radiator or just
pressurize it and confirm that it does not leak?

My thoughts,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti