[TR] A type overdrive solenoid problem?

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Wed Oct 3 15:18:00 MDT 2012

The solenoids are fine.  The problem is in the wiring.  It may be a bad
relay but probably not.  Unplug all the connections between the battery and the
solenoid and replug them (do this one at a time to avoid confusion).  This
will clean off any corrosion that may be inhibiting current flow.  Also, if
you have a fuse in the circuit make sure that is good and the fuse holder,
too.

Dave