[TR] what is the most stressful thing to do on a Triumph?

McGaheyRx at aol.com McGaheyRx at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 14:51:25 MST 2012

I have fitted at least 2 of BMH approved TR8/TR7 front spoilers from Rimmer
 which I am certain were produced from original tooling to exactly original
 specifications - They are just as ill fitting as the original and all have
 to be warped in the same direction as the originals were,  to stand any
chance of getting them on.

YMMV with other parts I suppose, but I wonder how many fit incorrectly
BECAUSE they are EXACXTLY like the originals.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 11/27/2012 4:28:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,