[TR] most stressful

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 18:12:35 MST 2012

I'd have to say installing fenders, doors ect was close to the most stressful
but for me getting the electrical sorted out especially the guages ect. was
the worst.  (mostly because I'm a complete newbie/idiot when it comes to
electrics).  The metal fender beads were also right up there for stress.
After a 3-4 yr. restoration one gets so "antsy" to get going that the last few
tasks can really become stressful, especially with winter approaching and
wanting to get at least a few miles on.  Getting the engine running well and
15 miles on relieves much of it.  Now I'm looking forward to nice winter work
of installing the top, tonneau and stick cover.
Again, this list is a true
lifesaver.  I'd never ever get through a restoration with out the help and
encouragement of the list.

gary n.