[TR] Completely off topic - Volvo P1800

Bbeecher@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Nov 22 21:24:22 MST 2012

Rust, as usual, look in all the fender wells as well as the door sills. The
one I had was rusty around the unibody supports out the the sills so look
underneath.

Engine/trans, 1800 if i remember correctly, is a good solid unit should be
checked on every normal way.  Compression & oil leaks just like the
Britmobile.

Fun car, wish I had mine back.

Sent from mobile Bill