[TR] Completely off topic - Volvo P1800

Dennis Culligan dctr6 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 22 20:44:26 MST 2012

Sorry for the off topic post but I couldn't find a Volvo list on team.net.
I'm going for a 2nd

look at a 1967 Volvo P1800S tomorrow and hoped that somebody could tell me
what the

trouble spots are to look for. It was restored in 1997 (with over 300,000
miles on it) by the

original owner but has been driven relatively little since (he died in
2000).  It's been sitting

inside in a garage since. Battery and carbs are missing so obviously the
engine does not run.

Was told it "ran when parked" (famous last words?).  Car looks very
straight,  floors and trunk

are clean as a whistle, chrome is good. What else should I be looking for?
Any and all help

will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U