[TR] Nice little note.

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Nov 12 17:41:44 MST 2012

This showed up this morning on our local club list:

   There is a small group of old folks that meet for breakfast each day
at the
   local McDonalds; so about once a week I fire up the MGB and join in with
   them.  Today with the cold air (in the high teens) and some snow at the
   gutters I backed the MGB out of the shop just before daybreak.  It is a
   thrill to hear the engine come to life, to smell the new interior and
feel
   the strong firm steering as I look out the shortened windscreen.
Each shift
   of the gears brings a smile to my face as I listen as the RPM
increase.  I
   am not too sure that life can get any better than this........

Pretty nice sentiment, regardless of the marque.

mjb.