[TR] Replacing clutch master in a TR4

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 09:49:58 MDT 2012

I replaced the clutch master cylinder in my 1962 TR4 and I do not recall any problems.  I certainly did not remove the pedal box or mess with the pedal mounting.  Maybe it's a good thing I didn't look at the manual.  I just proceded in what seemed like an obvious manner.

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
pethier at comcast.net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier