[TR] K & N air filters

spook01@comcast.net spook01 at comcast.net
Sat May 19 12:26:38 MDT 2012

If so, I advise you to file a false advertising claim with the Feds.  That would be the FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection.
False Advertising.  Won't cost you a dime to file.
Those of you in California and other states have state agencies in addition to the Feds, and all these agencies take this sort of consumer fraud VERY seriously.  K&N is a multi million dollar business doing business world wide.
If they're lying it is your moral duty to file on them.
So, if you really KNOW something and aren't just repeating stuff off the internet, slap iron.
Written in a friendly, nutritive, and supportive way, of course.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone