[TR] winshield "tape"

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Fri May 18 05:33:05 MDT 2012

On 5/17/12 3:30 PM, Gary Nafziger wrote:
> I'm working with the material I got from TRF for the
> windshield but so far am scared to death I'll break the glass with the present
> stuff.  Just seems it'll take way to much force to get the windshield in the
> frame.
There are certain jobs that go easy and quickly if performed by people
who do it all the time.  Jobs that can take a long time to do for a
first timer or someone who does it once a decade or lest often.  Jobs
with a fairly high chance of ruining something or not quite getting it
right but being committed.

I put installing window glass in that category.  So I had a glass shop
install the glass for both my vehicles.  No fuss no sticky goo
everywhere.  I figure part of the restoration process is knowing what to
farm out to the people who do that type of thing all the time and do it
well.

Teriann