[TR] winshield "tape"

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 16:30:29 MDT 2012

Someone on the list several days ago mentioned a 3M tape that worked for him
on installing a tr-3 windshield.  He called it...............3M EPR Tape.
I've asked for it at the local NAPA store and they didn't know what I was
talking about.  I also got on the 3M web site and found various tapes but
nothing specifically described as EPR.  Just wondering if there was another
part number to go by?
I'm working with the material I got from TRF for the
windshield but so far am scared to death I'll break the glass with the present
stuff.  Just seems it'll take way to much force to get the windshield in the
frame.

thanks!

gary n.