[TR] Oil for K & N Air Filters

Daehler, William F william.f.daehler at delphi.com
Thu May 17 06:28:00 MDT 2012

I just installed my K & N air filters on my Triumph to improve the show
quality (read as more 'shiny chrome' ).

Reading the fine print, there is a special oil requirement.  Hmmm, I already
have special oil for my SU dampers, special oil for my Armstrong rear shocks,
20 W 50 ZDDP racing oil for the engine, transmission oil and 90 W hypoid oil
for the differential.  Also I have special oil for my air compressor and a
special detergent free oil for my air tools.  I love this hobby, but not sure
if I am a vintage car enthusiast or an oil collector.

Any chance that this K & N oil is something very ordinary, but just rebottled
and then over-priced accordingly?

Will Daehler
'63 TR4 Powder Blue

*********** Note: If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.