[TR] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: Interesting Cam Condition

Alex ambritts at bellsouth.net
Mon May 14 12:43:48 MDT 2012

These are some of the best articles on this subject at the link below where
several studies have been made. Here are the articles. This club and the oil
company have developed oil specifically for our classics.

Here is an excerpt from one of the articles about Valvoline racing oils:
"Valvoline Racing oil is not designed for long term use it is for short
intense use and racing purposes. Classic Car Motor Oil is designed for long
term use in vintage engines and is the optimal oil."

price/quart (by the case) with shipping is about $6.25/quart delivered.

NAPA Valvoline racing oil is $6.50/quart

Here are the links as a FYI.

Here are the articles:
http://www.classiccarmotoroil.com/articles.html
Here are the products: