[TR] Mom in my TR3

P Caffrey pcaffrey at ymail.com
Sat May 12 19:40:37 MDT 2012

Yes, mine did too....In 1977 my mother and sister drove me to the foothills of
Sacramento to pick up my newly purchased TR4A. It only took a few days of
having the car that mom wanted to drive it. She did, and drove it well....When
she got older and couldn't drive anymore, she loved to ride in it.
Pat